Hiroshima Complex Analysis Seminar|
- Date: October 14 (Fri) 16:30 - 17:30
- Place: B701, Fac. Sci., Hiroshima University
- Speaker: Yoshihiro MIZUTA (Hiroshima Institute of Technology)
- Title: Trudinger's inequality for Sobolev functions
- A famous Trudinger inequality insists that Sobolev functions in W1,N(G) satisfy finite exponential integrability, where G is an open bounded set in RN. Great progress on Trudinger type inequalities has been made for Riesz potentials of order α (0<α<N) in the limiting case αp=N.
In this talk, we give recent results on Trudinger type exponential integrability in Orlicz spaces, Morrey spaces, and Orlicz-Morrey spaces.
- Date: December 9 (Fri) 14:30 - 15:30
- Place: B707, Fac. Sci., Hiroshima University
- Speaker: Makoto ABE (Hiroshima Uniersity)
- Title: Holomorphic line bundles and Cartier divisors on domains of a Stein orbifold
- Let X be a Stein orbifold of pure dimension n such that Sing(X) is discrete. Let D be an open set of X such that Hk(D,O) = 0 for 2 ≤ k ≤ n−1 and for every topologically trivial holomorphic line bundle on D is associated to some Cartier divisor on D. Then D is Stein.
How to access to our department is Here.
Makoto ABE (Graduate School of Science, Hiroshima University)
Yoshikatsu SASAKI (Graduate School of Science, Hiroshima University)
Tetsu SHIMOMURA (Graduate School of Education, Hiroshima University)
Kazuhiro TAKIMOTO (Graduate School of Science, Hiroshima University)
Yoshihiro MIZUTA (Faculty of Engineering, Hiroshima Institute of Technology)
Masafumi YOSHINO (Graduate School of Science, Hiroshima University)
Last update: November 21, 2011
Back to Mathematical Analysis Group