This research group investigates the following subjects:
(1) Algebra: Algebraic Geometry, Derived Category, Number Theory, and Iwasawa Theory.
(2) Geometry: Theory of Lie Groups and Homogeneous Spaces, Differential Geometry, Discrete Geometry,
Complex Geometry, and Exterior Differential Systems.
(3) Analysis: Several Complex Variables, Pluripotential Theory, Differential Equations, and Nonlinear Waves.
AGAOKA Yoshio (Professor):
- Theory of Riemannian Submanifolds, Connections on Principal Fiber Bundles, Tilings, Discrete Geometry.
ABE Makoto (Professor):
- Function Theory of Several Variables, Complex Geometry.
MIZUMACHI Tetsu (Professor):
- Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations of Dispersive Type, Nonlinear waves.
SHIBUYA Kazuhiro (Associate Professor):
- Exterior Differential Systems, Finsler Geometry.