Hiroshima Complex Analysis Seminar|
2023 academic year
- Date: December 8 (Fri) 16:30 - 17:30
- Place: Online (Microsoft Teams)
- Speaker: Kunio Ichinobe (Aichi University of Education)
- Title: k-summability of the formal solution of inhomogeneous non-Kowalevskian equations
We consider the Cauchy problem for inhomogeneous non-Kowalevskian partial differential equations,
where the inhomogeneous term is a formal power series with respect to t.
We show that a necessary and sufficient condition for the summable formal solution is given by the property of the summability
of the inhomogeneous term and a global exponential growth condition with respect to x for its sum.
Moreover, the integral representation with a kernel function of the sum of the formal solution is given.
- Date: November 10 (Fri) 16:30 - 17:30
- Place: B707, Fac. Sci., Hiroshima University (Face-to-Face)
- Speaker: Takahiro Inayama (Tokyo University of Science)
- Title: From the L^2-extension theorem to subharmonicity, plurisubharmonicity and pluriharmonicity
- Date: July 7 (Fri) 16:30 - 17:30
- Place: Hybrid (Face-to-Face / Online seminar by using Microsoft Teams)
- Speaker: Tomoya Tagawa (University of Tokyo)
- Title: A Rellich type theorem for the generalized oscillator
How to access to our department is Here.
Shingo KAMIMOTO (Graduate School of Science, Hiroshima University)
Yoshikatsu SASAKI (Faculty of Engineering, Kindai University)
Tetsu SHIMOMURA (Graduate School of Education, Hiroshima University)
Kazuhiro TAKIMOTO (Graduate School of Science, Hiroshima University)
Kentaro HIRATA (Graduate School of Science, Hiroshima University)
Last update: November 1, 2023
Back to Mathematical Analysis Group